JetBlue is having a March-for-Deals one-day sale, with fares from $54 one-way. Travel from March 13 through May 23, 2012. Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. tonight, March 6 (EST). Sample airfares include:
- Long Beach to Las Vegas – $78
- Newark to Boston – $98
- White Plains to Ft Myers – $170
- New York City to Denver – $220
- San Francisco to New York City – $24
To check prices, click here.
Taxes, airport fees and baggage fees are additional. Additional restrictions apply depending on the dates you travel. Be sure to read the fine print before purchasing any tickets. Blackout days may apply depending on city pair.
Southwest is running is Click ‘n Save Deals promotion. Score cheap airfare if you purchase tickets by Thursday, Jan. 19. Here are some of the details in the fine print:
- Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.80 per flight segment. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.
- Fares do not include airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9 and government-imposed Sept. 11 Security Fee of up to $5 one-way.
- 10-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from Jan. 17 through Jan. 19, 2012, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Travel Jan. 27 through May 16, 2012.
- Travel valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Travel to/from Phoenix, Las Vegas or Florida on March 14, 2012.
- Offer not available to/from Washington D.C. (Dulles); Ft. Myers, FL; Seattle, WA.
Earn 2 percent cash back with ShopAtHome or Ebates.com. Learn about earning rewards for online purchases here.